I have been stamping for years and am excited to share and learn along with you.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Remember Me


I am so sorry to have abandoned you.  I should have known that trying to start a blog my son's senior year would be tough.  In addition to that I have been in a major creative slump, ugh!!  Stress of everything that has been/is going on had been nipping at my heels for a while and caught up with me finally I think.

I do have a few pieces to share including my Mardi Gras doll but in the mean time I hope you like the ATC I made in way of an apology.  Notice the texture in the Tree trunk, I used a Fiskar texturing plate.  The tree is from Eureka stamps and the fairy is 100 Proof Press.  Colored with chalks except for the fairy's wings which I used irredecent Twinks on.

I have also been doing some major cleaning/re-organizing of my crafting room because of this:

An all stop, while I looked for new shelving definitely was a priority before everything came crashing down but weeks later I'm still at it.  What a mess!  Here are a couple more before pics: I'll take some pics of the now over the weekend and post them next week.  Just remember the room is still a work in progress. 



Later y'all, it's trash day and I need to do some more "work" in my stamp room before they get here.....

No comments: