I have been stamping for years and am excited to share and learn along with you.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

nothing new to show

Sorry but I haven't gotten to do much in the way of stamping this week, so I don't have anything new to show off.  Only stamping related work has been in the way of gathering supplied for the Mardi Gras doll I'm making and I can't show that off yet.  I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for the recipent.

There has been lots of family stuff going on, including ordering my son's cap, gown and graduation annoucements, sigh.  That all by itself can go a long way towards squashing the need to be creative.  On a happier note, the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo is in town.  I thought since I don't have any new cards to show you I could post a couple of pictures for inspiration instead, be it the colors or the western/cowboy theme.

I'll be finishing up DH's valentine card and starting one for my son this weekend so hopefully I'll have something to show you in the next couple of days.  I also received my Mardi Gras doll in the mail!!  All I can say is WOW!!!  I will post a few pics of her for you also, just as soon as I can get a few taken and uploaded.  In the mean time here are the pics from the rodeo.   Just click on them to make them bigger.





Have a great weekend y'all.

No comments: