I have been stamping for years and am excited to share and learn along with you.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Art Doll Group is up and first swap posted

I mentioned a couple of posts ago that we were starting a Paper Art Doll group over at Rubber Stamp Chat and I am excited to say we have already begun to "gather" and I posted our first swap.  We are making Mardi Gras dolls, how cool and fun does that sound!  Just think of all the fun colors and embellishments one can use for this swap.   I won't always be the hostess but came up with an idea that some liked so.....  I broke the ice and posted a swap, you'll find it in the swaps section.

So come on over and join the RSC forum (link in side bar) and then join our Art Doll group.  You'll find it under user CP : Social Groups, we would love more members!

In the mean time here is some Mardi Gras inspiration.  I made this last year from a template I have and I did kept the colors traditional Mardi Gras colors.  Pretty much threw the kitchen sink into it; layers, multiple techniques, a few dies cut I had on hand and just about every stamp within reach.

 Looking at this mask with all it's bright happy colors and embellishments hanging on the wall in my stamp room just makes me smile.  Hope it gives you a lift this Monday morning as well.

No comments: