I have been stamping for years and am excited to share and learn along with you.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I had a great time Saturday at the Heirloom Convention seeing friends and catching up.  It was crowded, in a good way!  It felt more like the conventions of a few years ago, even had vendors in the hallway and two side rooms again.  Best of all though, people seemed to be buying!! 

Don't know about you but I have been a little worried that stamp conventions would be a thing of the past before long.  My favorite stamp store already closed a few years ago and I would be really sad if there were no conventions to attend either.  Buying online and at big box stores just isn't the same, know what I mean?

Anyway here is some pictures of my purchases Saturday:







I have already been playing with some of the stuff I bought.  Here is a sneak peek at some of my "experiments".  I promise to post pics of completed cards using these things soon.  


For now though, I'm off to play with my new toys some more.

No comments: