I have been stamping for years and am excited to share and learn along with you.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Score in the Christmas clearance area

I had some errands to run the other day and decided to check out the christmas clearance section at Walmart.  I wanted to get some more tissue paper and gift bags for next year.  While I was looking I found some thing that I knew I had to add to my stamping stash.  It was a metal package topper that looked perfect for embossing in my Big Shot.  Lol, how often does that happen to you?  Stamping and paper crafting always seems to be one thought away.  Here is what I got for 75 cents:

How's that for a bargain, can't touch the real stuff for anywhere near that price.  It doesn't cut, I did that with my Spellbinder dies but I love the embossing result they give.  Did you notice I said they, remember for 75 cents I got two of them and I have six metal rings in three different sizes and two pieces of gold ribbon to use in future projects as well. 


Hope to have a card to show using these examples soon but I couldn't wait to show you my great deal.  Gotta love a bargain!

Enjoy your weekend, I am.  I'm at the Heirloom stamp convention today in shopping heaven.

No comments: